In today’s rapidly changing business environment, goals made at the beginning of the year will have no relevance at the end of the year; then how can the traditional once a year Performance Appraisal & Review Process accurately measure and reflect employee performance!
Organizations who want to improve the performance of their employees, cannot expect it to happen based on one annual or two six monthly performance review meetings in a year. Getting feedback at an appraisal meeting about something that they did or did not do well several months ago will lead to only negative impact and resentment. Employees need regular feedback, recognition and guidance from their manager to perform to the best of their abilities.
Across the globe, forward looking organizations are thus abandoning the traditional end-of-year performance appraisal processes and moving towards Appraisal & Review Systems that measure, evaluate, and recognize employee performance continuously throughout the year.
Continuous performance management process is a highly effective way to increase productivity, motivation and create a team that will lead your company to success.
Continuous Performance Appraisal Process
Our Clients often approach us to help them design a Performance Appraisal & Review Process which measures performance continuously and not just once or twice a year. Origin Consultants Performance Management Practice experts address the following concerns regarding deployment of a Continuous Performance Appraisal Process:
- Design a performance appraisal & review process which focuses on agile goals management, regular check-ins, and continuous feedback.
- Get buy-ins from employees and their managers to adopt continuous performance management.
- Processes to set short-term objectives for all the employees and review them periodically.
- Develop effective and accurate business goal-oriented performance measures.
- Empower and train employees to self-track their performance.
- Address behavioural issues before they impact departmental productivity.
- Define a practical Action and Development Plan for employees?
- Recognize and acknowledge the achievements and contributions made by every employee.
- Use employee performance as a criteria for succession planning and filling open positions internally.
- Manage pay decisions with Continuous Performance Appraisal and Review Process.
Origin Consultants help clients in deploying continuous performance appraisal and performance review processes that eventually boost employee productivity, morale, and business outcomes.
If you want to initiate a powerful performance appraisal & review process that will engage, empower, and align your employees to deliver your organization goals, feel free to contact us.