Organization Effectiveness refers to a combination of employee efficiency, smooth transition of tasks, a workflow with no bottlenecks and continuity of operations across all business areas, functions, and departments in an enterprise.
In short it means how effective an organization is towards achieving and exceeding its business goals.
Supportive performance culture, well designed organizations, measurable performance metrics, aligned leaders, and highly engaged employees willing and able to go the extra mile are the key components to ensure Organizational Effectiveness.
Origin Consultants Help In Improving Organization Effectiveness
Before you even embark on the journey towards achieving greater levels of organization effectiveness it is imperative to answer these questions?
- What is the right alignment between the Human resources, Business Processes, and the Strategic Goals of the Business that Leadership desires?
- How well do your leaders lead? Yes, Leadership style has a major impact on employee performance, productivity, corporate climate, and on the business processes.
- Methodology to effectively communicate the Strategic Priorities of the business to your people and make them consistent with your organization values?
- Steps to increase and optimize the efficiency of all business processes?
- Does the existing performance management system, HR practices, and processes align to the day-to-day operations and activities? Do they match and support the strategic priorities?
- Do you have defined KRAs and KPIs to measure performance throughout the year and not just once or twice a year?
- The optimal culture of your organization? How will you create and sustain a high-performance culture?
- How engaged and motivated are your people?
Not having answers to the above questions and initiating the program towards Organization Effectiveness is like taking a trip with no map and a half- full petrol tank.
Allow us to map out your journey to greatness.
Origin Consultants can help you get answers to these questions and guide you towards a high performing and effective organization.
It is apparent that a more effective organization is better at achieving its goals and strategic priorities. And the better it can achieve its goals and meet its aims, the more profitable it will be.