Deputy General Manager - HR
at One of The Most Technologically Advanced Diagnostic Centres in Corporate HR
Designation: Deputy General Manager – HR
Functional Area: Corporate HR
Reports To: The Deputy General Manager – HR is a Senior Management Position reporting to the Head HR, who reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Recruiting Company Profile
Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd is a Retained Executive Search Services Company has been retained by One of The Most Technologically Advanced Diagnostic Centres to identify Deputy General Manager – HR to be based at their Corporate Office in Mumbai
As a Deputy General Manager – HR your responsibilities include the following
- Responsible for the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices
- Ensures coordination & implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues
- Make right people available at right time by recruiting, training and developing talent.
- Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organisational development
- Refine organization structure to align with the market and delivery requirements.
- Division participation in all talent management and leadership development initiatives
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Be the champion of employee needs; Improve retention by implementing career progression and attractive reward and recognition systems.
- Mentor and guide leaders to manage their own performance and of their teams and create pipeline of potential leaders.
- Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
- Coach and develop HR team members to achieve business plan objectives in alignment with application of the People Strategy.
- Oversee office management and supervise admin teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA HR with 8 to 12 years of experience in HR / Human Resource
- Solid expertise in HR functional areas including performance management, staffing, training, compensation and benefits
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment.
- Must have a strategic approach with demonstrated effectiveness at working with the leadership team to design and execute human capital strategies necessary to achieve positive business outcomes
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to next level, being and effective sounding board for the Operations Leadership will be important
- Able to provide insights and recommendation on people
- Should be ethical and empathetic
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
- Strong written and oral communication essential
- Strong at planning and multi-tasking
Mail your profile in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities that match your profile connect to Nita Thaker, Director Executive Search on Linkedin
To Discuss Your Profile Call: Nita Thaker, Director Executive Search on +91-22-28261800
ABOUT ORIGIN CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Origin Consultants Private Limited is an Executive Search Services Company which partners with Professional Organizations in a Human Resource Consulting Process aimed at Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Selection of Organizational Leaders.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd focuses on Senior and Middle Management positions across Industries Functions and Roles. Origin Consultants has established delivery teams and technology infrastructure at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
With a Strong Network of Professionally Qualified and Experienced Candidates, Origin Consultants have conducted numerous successful Executive Searches for their Clients. Customers of Origin Consultants range from Startups to established Fortune 500 Clients and From the Largest Indian Corporations to Global MNC Multinationals.
Recent jobs at One of The Most Technologically Advanced Diagnostic Centres